Read more about ICO Universal Reward Protocol: review, rating, road map, overview
About Universal Reward Protocol
Returns since ICO
Universal Reward Protocol is a blockchain-based protocol where retailers can reward shoppers for multiple behaviors like simply visiting a store or browsing online.
Universal Reward Protocol Roadmap
Launch of the company Partnership signed with Auchan, one of the world's biggest distribution groups. Development of the Occi product.
Proof of concept, first Auchan store equipped with IoT sensors. Seed funding round from business angels. Filed two patents on proprietary algorithms (FR1656748 and FR1654618) Awarded at the Concours Mondial de l’Innovation (World Innovation Competition) by the French Public Bank of Investment.
Solution is market-ready. Contract signed with Carrefour, one of the largest hypermarket chains in the world. Contract signed with Galeries Lafayette. Occi live in more than 100,000 square meters of top retailers stores with 150,000 unique visitors identified every day. Inception of URP Protocol.
- Token design and development - Presentation of URP to brands and retailers - Refinement of the protocol based on their expressed needs
- Design of the architecture of URP protocol - Preliminary partnerships discussions with consumer brands and retailers - Release of the White Paper - Mockup of the retailer interface and the shopper app
- Release of the Technical White Paper - Release of UX/UI of the retailer interface - Release of UX/UI of the shopper interface - Release of URP MVP : Smart Contract Templating and Campaign browsing - Letters of intent from known retailers and brands - Token Sale
- Alpha release of URP : Proof-of-Behavior specifications - Collaboration with first dApps - Integration with a self-sovereign identity service (SSIS) - Development of the shopper app - Development of the retailer interface (Campaign Manager) - Launch of pilots on the testnet for onboarded retailers and brands
- Integration of other dApps on the testnet - Security testing - Bounty campaign for beta testers - Publication of first pilot results
- Marketing campaign aiming at large-scale shoppers adoption - Brand and retailers expansion - Release on the mainnet - Launch of the shopper app on application stores: tokens are used to reward any shopping behavior that can be certified by the dApps implementing URP
- Deployment of URP to early adopting brands and retailers - Other dApps join the protocol to reward all behaviors on mainnet
- Start of international expansion in Europe and China
- International expansion to North & South America - Protocol tokenomics optimization
- URP global scale-up - All facets of shopping behavior can now be rewarded through URP