The Vizag Fintech Festival 2018 is poised to be the nation’s largest Financial Technology event. The week-long event will take place from October 22-26, in the city of Vizag, also known as India’s Fintech Valley. Hosting over 3000 attendees including decision makers and investors from the Global Fintech fraternity, the event is considered by the Indian Fintech community as the largest platform to explore opportunities, innovation and partnerships.
Organised by Fintech Valley Vizag, Government of Andhra Pradesh in collaboration with SingEx Exhibitions, this five day festival will bring together the financial institutions, startups, investors, tech firms, and regulators from India and across the globe.
The Heart of the Festival
At the heart of the festival will be the two day conference covering five major themes
* GovTech - Role of regulatory authorities and demand generation by Governments
* BankTech - Future of Banking, Investments and Payments
* Financial Inclusion –Technology enabling inclusion of underserved in Finance
* InsurTech – Technological advances in Insurance Industry
* EmergeTech – Focus on emerging technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Blockchain, IoT, and Big Data