How to build strong and dedicated community: top blockchain projects will share the experience at the conference in Hong Kong
On 9-10th of September in Hong Kong Iskander VC together with JoinChat are hosting Unblock Community conference. The event will be dedicated to the concept of the community and it’s importance on the industry and business levels. Top experts from blockchain sector will explain why the value of the project equals to the amount of it’s real community. Participants will understand why having a strong and loyal community around your startups enables the growth of the business value and helps to create better product. Guests of the conference expected to get essential community building and managing skills to grow and monetize the community of the project. Event will be held in icon for Hong Kong startups spot - Cyberport.
At the Unblock Community conference is gathering more than 30 speakers, who built communities with total amount of members more than 5 000 000 people. The latest additions to our speakers list are:
- Shangru Lin - MD in JRR Crypto. He is in charge of Token Fund investment and support the blockchain ecosystem investment and accelerator operations. In the same time, Czhang is also an advisor for Asian Israeli Blockchain Association.
- Tim Tam - Co-Founder, CEO CoinFi. He started his career in Goldman Sachs Asia and has 15 years of experience working with hedge funds. After he shifted to the blockchain industry, Tim co-founded the CoinFi- Crypto Market Intelligence Platform.
- Anuj Adhiya - Director of Engagement & Analytics at GrowthHackers (platform that lets growth and marketing teams collaborate to achieve their objectives)/
- Yana Marakhonova - Head of Community, Cindicator
Yana is a young blockchain and crypto enthusiast. She successfully built the network of ambassadors of Cindicator's ideas, grew Cindicator's commuinty x5 times.
- Chia Hock Lai - founding president of the Singapore FinTech Association.
- Will Ruddick - the Director of Community Currencies at Bancor and a development economist focusing on currency innovation. He facilitated to the development of 1000+ local businesses by creating communities with 100k+ users.
The conference will take place in Cyberport - the most renowned digital and fintech hub of Asia. Backed by HKSAR Government, it is home to more then 200 tech innovative startups across various industries: blockchain, AI, Big Data and many others. It is undoubtedly the biggest fintech community hub in Hong Kong.
As a part of the conference program, Iskander.Events will also host additional workshops in Genesis Block, focal point for the local blockchain and crypto experts.
General sponsor and partner of the Unblock Community conference is JoinChat - blockchain community building ecosystem. Joinchat provides solutions for content moderation, chat room segregation, community analysis tools, native marketing tools, and the ability to sell project tokens. These features allow for connections to be built between projects and their audiences. While Unblock Community experts will tell how to build the community offline, JoinChat helps to solve this issue online.
Among other partners are: Cointraffic.io, the leading crypto advertising network;
EXMO, one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges; NexChange, innovation ecosystem-as-a-service; Wired In service and Genesis Block, premier OTC trading floor in Hong Kong.
Conference organizers introduced several different ticket types to address every potential audience and facilitate the blockchain community growth:
“Team” ticket is the conference pass for 3 people from the same project at a very discounted rate.
“Education” ticket, valued at only 89 USD, will provide the access to the full conference program so any crypto enthusiast can get all the essential information. It will be a perfect fit for students or blockchain enthusiasts.
“Standard” and “VIP” are available as well.
For any questions please contact: