TEAMZ Blockchain Summit to Connect All Sectors of Emerging Global Blockchain Ecosystem at Tokyo Conference
Expecting 2,000+ attendees from more than 50 countries, TEAMZ Blockchain Summit boasts lineup of renowned leaders, innovators in blockchain and crypto-sphere space
– Many of the world’s top investors, entrepreneurs and stakeholders in the emerging global phenomenon of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will gather in Tokyo this September for the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit. Produced by TEAMZ, Inc., a Tokyo-based venture capital platform dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs through financing, networking and the development of collaborative business deals, TEAMZ Blockchain Summit is gathering international attention with its lineup of top-tier speakers, exhibitors, investors and a growing audience of astute participants in crypto and blockchain technology.
TEAMZ Blockchain Summit’s two-day conference is scheduled for Sept. 28-29, 2018, at a unique setting – the Warehouse Terrada in Tokyo – that can provide exceptional space for more than 55 blockchain project exhibitors. A full slate of respected thought leaders and experts from the global blockchain ecosystem are poised to share their take on the most current and controversial topics in the space today.
Investors and keynote speakers include Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com, Chandler Guo, founder of Bitangle, Du Jun, co-founder of Huobi and founder of Node Captial, Jeffrey Wernick, founder of Lebox Capital, Nick Yang Ning, editor in chief of Forbes Japan and founder of D4V (Design For Ventures), Makoto Takano, An Xinxin, Founder of Huan Taiji, and He Chang from China. New key guests are being added weekly.
At TEAMZ Blockchain Summit, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and engage with industry-leading innovators in the blockchain space
- Hear insights from global blockchain experts in emerging blockchain verticals
- Connect with blockchain enthusiasts, investors and businesses
- Learn about the future of blockchain development and create business alliances
- Discover blockchain startups and businesses utilizing
- Hear how to increase the security of crypto-assets
- And much more!
The event offers exceptional presentations, panel discussions, educational seminars, industry addresses, invaluable networking events, exhibits and exciting opportunities to mingle, have fun and thrive in the company of like-minded blockchain and crypto enthusiasts. The conference is attracting a stunning lineup of blockchain and cryptocurrency speakers, projects, exhibitors, tech entertainment, influencers, partners and specialized media from around the world.
The TEAMZ Blockchain Summit culminates in a Red Carpet Gala featuring a luxury exhibition arena with unparalleled opportunities to network and collaborate with leading blockchain investors, companies and other conference participants in a truly stunning, cultural environment. The Summit expects more than 2,000 attendees, 500 experts, 100 investors, 50 exhibitors, 45 speakers, 20 exchanges, 50 media and 50 influencers to arrive, representing more than 50 countries.
About TEAMZ, Inc.
TEAMZ, Inc. focuses on supporting exceptional tech projects in the global business ecosystem by guiding opportunities for start-ups and investors by reducing the impact of language, cultural or regulatory barriers that may exist between the players. TEAMZ, Inc.’s growing roster of global partners, clients and brands includes TEAMZ Business Summit, TEAMZ Strategy, TEAMZ Capital and the soon-to-be-launched TEAMZ ChainTalk media platform.
More information about the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit can be found here: https://summit.teamz.co.jp/