Project name: BitJob
What’s it about: distributive ecosystem ensuring Student Employment on a global basis.
Crowdsale period: 12/09/2017 – 13/10/2017
Project target: 35 k ETH
About the project:
BitJob is an Ethereum-powered project which utilizes blockchain solutions to develop an online job marketplace for students which enables them to find remote jobs as well as to get paid for their performance instantly. The core aim of BitJob is to introduce a united environment providing beneficial interaction of employers and performers. BitJob allows reducing prices for employers while providing opportunities for students to get hands-on experience and additional source of revenue.
The concept is pretty plain. Students searching for a freelance job join the ecosystem, select appropriate offers, complete tasks and get immediately paid for it. With each performed job their profiles together with Dynamic Portfolio Resumes will be enriched.
Features of the project:
- BitJob offers two ways of payment: fiat currency as well as using cryptocurrencies. It is possible to conduct transactions through PayPal as well as platform’s STU tokens.
- Student organizations and unions, interacting with projects, will get commissions for each job performed by their student.
- In Israel student are already using the pilot version of BitJob. Everybody has a possibility to test the alpha release, available on the project’s official website.
- The sum of money collected in the pre-ICO reached 400 000$ .
- RAMPARTS (one of the biggest consulting companies in Europe) together with Mikko Ohtamaa, the Chief Executive Officer of TokenMarket are involved to supervise the Escrow.
The ecosystem is found in Israel. The development stuff of BitJob developers consists of: Industrial and management engineer – Dror Medalion; Full stack developer & Ethereum smart contracts expert with more than 25 years of entrepreneur experience – Bogdan Fiedur; Investment manager of institutional mutual funds & Crypto funds and Co-Founder – Aviad Gindi, Marketing and PR specialist experiencing 6 years in crypto industry – Elad Kofman.
BitJob has already had partnered with the Netherlands governmental institutions, Blockchain Education Network, University of Florida Bitcoin Club, Cyprus International Institute of Management, Blockchain Association of Canada and the Israeli Students Association.