- To find my bitcoin wallet address
- What does the bitcoin-purse number look like?
- What is the number of the wallet different from the address?
- Archiving old addresses
To find my bitcoin wallet address
How to find my bitcoin wallet address? How do I find out the number of the Bitcoin wallet?
If you do not know your bitcoin address, then you will not be able to perform any operation on the network of blocking. Including transfer bitcoins. That is why the information on how to find out your address bitcoin-purse Blockchain is so topical.
- Bitcoin-address is a unique number that is used to make transactions with bitcoins, that is sending and receiving crypto currency. In principle, considering what a bitcoin address is, it can be compared to e-mail or postal address. Information about the address of the wallet you give to the person who will do the transfer to your virtual account. That is, it is very important data, so it is so important to find out how to find out the address of the purse Blockchain, otherwise you will not be able to use it fully.
- The bitcoin address is also called an identifier. It is completely anonymous, so even if someone knows what your identifier looks like, it will not be able to find out the owner’s personal information. It’s just a way to identify on the network. Even after the person receives the number of your bitcoin purse, it will not help him to find out where to get your personal data or even hack the account.
And to find out your number yourself, you can use the service Blockchain info or blockchain.com. This resource is one of the most popular for those who use crypto-currency wallets. There it is very easy to register, and it does not take much time, and, of course, it is much easier to use such a resource than to work with a purse installed on a computer.
The Blockchain service positions itself as a crypto currency reviewer, but in fact many people perceive it as a place for storing money in bitcoins. Therefore it is logical that you can find out the purse number right here.
The resource was opened in 2011. Today, it is on it is the largest commonwealth of account holders of crypto-currencies. It’s no surprise that the blockage is so popular. Using it, it’s very easy to learn how to open your wallet, and at the time when it opened, the competition was small, as few people were interested in crypto-currencies. But the service does not lose its leadership position to this day. Apparently working with him is really convenient.
What does the bitcoin-purse number look like?
Before you find out the number of the purse Blockchain, you need to find out how it looks. This is simple, since very often the addresses of virtual wallets for crypto currency look like this:
Naturally, another set of letters and numbers is used, but basically everything remains the same. That the identifier was impossible to forge, it is made according to some rules, the following which makes the depositories of crypto-currency Blockchain one of the most reliable in the world:
According to the first rule, there must be a certain number of characters in the number. In particular, a set of 27-34 characters is used. That is, you can find numbers from 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34 characters.
Numbers are made up of numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet. This makes the forgery even more difficult.
- In the room, the following symbols will never be used at the same time: 0, O, I. The fact is that they are easily confused, for example, the uppercase letter “O” can be confused with zero, and the title “I” with one. Of course, these errors can be eliminated if you look closely at the symbols, but to avoid problems it was decided not to use them.
- If you saw what the bitcoin-purse number looks like, you should have noticed a regularity: almost all numbers begin with either a single or a triplet.
The number includes upper and lower case letters and numbers. This is another reinsurance moment that allows you to identify the user on the network.
But in order not to memorize this set of letters and numbers, QR code can be used instead of a long number. This identifier is also anonymous, but significantly shorter than the full-value identifier code.
By the way, you cannot memorize the example of the bitcoin purse number, as it often changes. But when you get your own, you cannot enter it manually, because there is a great chance of making a mistake. And if this happens, then during the transaction bitcoins will get to another user. And find out who exactly will not work, since the system is anonymous.
What is the number of the wallet different from the address?
Before you figure out how to find out your bitcoin-purse in a Blockchain, it is advisable to understand whether there are differences between such common concepts as “address of bitcoin-wallet” and “number of bitcoin-purse”. Let’s deal with this in order.
– So, the number is a unique number of the purse, which executes the private key function in the lock system. This number cannot be faked, and it is extremely difficult to calculate. Moreover, it is so difficult that even the strongest hackers do not take up this job, considering it unpromising. Its owner has virtually unlimited rights within the system. He can do anything with the money that is assigned to this account. In particular, he can see a chain of transactions, commit a new transaction, or stop an old one. If the user loses this number, you can assume that he has lost access to the wallet. Without knowledge of this number, it is impossible to restore access to the resource;
– Now let’s talk about the address. The system has a so-called coin address. In its quality, there is a public key that can be passed to the correspondent during the transaction. They can be an unlimited number, since the addresses are generated at every subsequent transaction. In this case, the already used addresses remain relevant, that is, they can be reused. In addition, having an open key, to get access to it on personal data and even more to manage a wallet will not work. So it can be stored anywhere and publish on any of the resources.
But in a normal conversation such nuances are not taken into account, therefore the address and number of the wallet became practically the same. However, this is not entirely true. How to find my bitcoin wallet address? The basic information about the client and transactions is stored in the chains in an encrypted form. The information that is transmitted is encrypted with open source, that is, we get an address or, more precisely, addresses, since there can be an unlimited number of addresses.
PERSONAL DATA CODED IN CLOSED CODE, WHICH CAN NOT BE SENT TO ANYONE.
The work uses the option of open cryptography, while the private key is stored away from other people’s eyes. The private key decrypts the wallet and allows only one person to work with it. It is logical that if you do not want to transfer the rights to your depository of money to another person, then this information should be kept with you. And, of course, even by mistake do not send.
Archiving old addresses
We already know how to find out his number in the purse-purse, and heard how to create a new block-address of our virtual wallet, but there are several more functions that cause interest. In particular, archiving. Given that it is not difficult to generate new numbers and many are doing it, their archiving is necessary.
But first you need to check all the address lines that were used on behalf of your account. You can do this through the Used Addresses window. Thanks to him you can see all the previously used address numbers and even what kind of balance on them.
- Old numbers are archived so they do not load the system. They do not disappear, you can see them if you click on the “Archived addresses” button. If this becomes necessary, archived purse addresses can be unzipped using the appropriate menu branch in the system;
- As a rule, it is desirable to archive after each hundred transactions, so that the wallet remains in working order. But experienced users argue that the more often you archive old data on your wallet, the better. After all, the system will still generate new addresses, so you do not need to overload the account with extra information.
How to find my bitcoin wallet address? You can learn this by reading this article and realizing that it’s quite easy to do it, you just need to know how. Write down in a safe place and information on your bitcoin wallet. Safely secure passwords and data pages, they are useful to you repeatedly.