For the second year in a row, Astana has become a place of concentration of Blockchain experts from all over the globe. On June 14, 2018, the capital of Kazakhstan will host the second annual Blockchain Conference Astana. Over 25 international experts will share their experience of using and implementing technology in the government, financial and energy environment, and discuss the issues of legislative regulation, organization and implementation of ICO.
For the first time ever, the Blockchain Conference in Kazakhstan will feature the ICO Pitch Competition, where projects will have a unique opportunity to be present to the event audience and the jury & investors.
Why is it beneficial to participate?
- Blockchain Conference Astana is the first conference in Kazakhstan that features the presentation of ICO projects.
- The Conference offers an opportunity to have a direct contact with investors and the best experts of the Blockchain industry.
- The Conference participants include investors, representatives of the largest Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakh financial companies, government officials, representatives of FinTech clusters and crypto activists.
- In addition to speaking in the main stream of the Conference, there is an opportunity to participate in the demo area on a free basis.
Why is Kazakhstan so unique for start-ups?
- Kazakhstan has a huge potential for the development of the financial industry as the country is carrying out the policy of technological modernization of the economy.
- E-Gov, online trading, mobile banking and digital services are among priorities for the development of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan needs skilled developers and efficient projects. The country offers about 10 public grant schemes for financial experts.
- Kazakhstan is very interested in the ecosystem development. In January 2018, Astana International Financial Center and Waves Blockchain Platform signed a memorandum on cooperation and strategic partnership. It stipulates the creation of an advanced ecosystem based on Waves Blockchain Platform to develop modern financial technologies in Kazakhstan.
Do not miss your chance to speak at the most popular conference to be held in the most promising country for Blockchain and crypto projects, and to present your project to investors from all over the country as well as to get an assessment from the top brains of the Blockchain industry!
To participate, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.