Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia is a large-scale conference dedicated to the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market.
We’ll gather international cryptocommunity, blockchain enthusiasts, and business representatives.
About the conference
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia is a large-scale conference dedicated to the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market. Speakers of the conference including blockchain developers, lawyers and investors will discuss topical issues of the industry:
- legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in Australia and around the world;
- development of the digital economy of the state;
- tools for new blockchain solutions;
- blockchain application in business processes;
- ICO launching: best practices of token issuers and guarantees for investors.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia will also feature an exhibition of software, crypto systems and blockchain developments.
Working hours of the Conference:
10 AM - 6 PM
Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Sydney, Australia