Endor.coin is reinventing predictive analytics by democratizing access to Artificial Intelli- gence data analysis, making it accessible, trustless, censorship-resistance and useful for all.
This is achieved through the Endor.coin Protocol, offering the world’s first automated, self-served, predictive platform that allows business users and unprofessional crypto-token holders alike to ask complex predictive questions and obtain high-quality results in minutes. This aims to democratize the field of Data Science, that today is reserved mostly for Fortune- 500 companies. Endor.coin is based on the novel science of Social Physics developed at MIT by the project’s team members Prof. Alex Pentland and Dr. Yaniv Altshuler.
- Constantly-expanding catalogue of predictions: Endor.coin will be launched with a variety of pre-defined tokens-related predictions (e.g. tokens predicted to in- crease volume, decrease volatility, …). These predictions would be accessible for pur- chase using the platform’s dedicated EDR token. Endor.coin would then expand the selection of predictions it caters by allowing users to send Requests For Predictions (RFP) – suggesting new types of predictions, that would be implemented and become available for purchase.
- Do-it-yourself API for advanced users: tech-savvy users and professionals would be provided a self-serve interface, allowing them to easily provide a definition of any desired behavioral pattern, having the Endor.coin platform automatically generating a “look-a-likes” prediction of such pattern in return.
- Automatic fusion of private and public data: Endor.coin commercial customers (such as banks, retailers and insurers) will be able to easily integrate their proprietary data streams with the platform – producing high-quality predictive insights harvested from the fusion of private and public data. Thanks to the use of Social Physics data integration is automatic and friendly – requiring no cleaning or data-preparation.
- Data Privacy: Guaranteed, due to the unique ability of Social Physics to use data that is fully encrypted at the customer’s side.
- Predictions by the People, for the People: using Social Physics data is processed once, and users pay only for the personalization component they require, offering the “99%” predictive capability reserved today for tech-giants, for 1% of its cost.
Endor.coin is rooted in the technological platform of Endor. A Gartner Cool Vendor, recently recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer, Endor is an MIT spin-off financially backed by leading investors such as Innovation Endeavors, working with Fortune-500 companies such as Coca Cola, Walmart and MasterCard.
61 days left
70 days left